Saturday, September 17, 2011

A fun week.

Well I have finished my first week of college! It was a blast! I have great classes, and awesome teachers. My roommates are the best too. We all get along great! I feel bad though. One of my roommates seems to be keeping our dorm clean and I have done very little. She says she is fine doing it, but I'm going to step up the game so she isn't the only one doing the chores.

Well I have only been up here a little over a week, but I feel like it has been way longer. I am having so much fun up here! I miss some people from back home, but I guess that is what phone calling is for. Ever since I have been up here I seem to be doing a lot of sewing, more than I usually do. I also have been doing more cooking while up here. It is a great experience going to college. It makes you grow up fast because you are in charge of your own life, and you need to step up the game to take care of yourself and sometimes those around you. Just kidding. Well that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment