Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sleep, time, and other things I don't remember

Honestly, I thought college students were supposed to have more time. . .  apparently not.  I call this stupid.  You might call it life.  I will lay out my schedule for you.

Monday: Math
Tuesday: English, Science, American Foundations
Wednesday: Math, Bible Study, English
Tuesday: English, Science, American Foundations
Friday: Math, Bible Study (online)

I have an easy day, technically.  I don't have more than four classes on any given day and on Monday, I really only have one class. Why is it that I feel as if I have no time.  It is probably because I have to be responsible for now.  I have to do my own laundry (I have been doing that for a long time now) at a laundromat, I have to shop for and buy my own food, I have to worry about a million assignments as well as getting good grades so hopefully I will be able to keep my scholarship up.

College life is hard, but it is rewarding.  It is a strange thing.  When I am really busy, I don't have a lot of time to see the negative that creeps into my life.  I consider this a plus.  I haven't had much time to worry what my mom is doing to my room in my absence, or about anything else really.  I have been single minded for the past few weeks, and it is a great feeling.

If you feel the need to let lose some things you feel you made need to do, fill up your schedule, they will disappear pretty easily.  I hope you all have a great rest of the week.

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment