Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Week of Awesomeness!!

Hello everyone!

I just finished my first week of College!  It was exhausting, terrifying, and crazy!  It was amazing.  I had always thought that college students had more time.  So not true.  I only wish I had the time I used to have. Yesterday I was so tired that I took a five hour nap.  Then last night I slept for twelve hours.  I think I might be catching up on my sleep.  Maybe.

Anyway, at my college there are certain courses that everyone needs to take.  In my English class that everyone needs to take, I am the only English major.  It is rather interesting, but I love the class.  All of my classes seem to be great, but I suppose that only time will tell if the first impressions are true or not.

I'm sorry it has been very quiet on the blog lately.  I have told Jassy and Arika that they need to write. . . but do they?  Nooooo. . . ( I still love you guys!)

Anyway, it is official.  I am the last girl in my apartment (there are four in total) to be asked out.  As in, it has yet to happen.  Am I super bothered?  No, not really.  Would it be nice? Sure, but I suppose that on the weekends that my roommates are out on dates I can cozy up to my laptop and make a date with my book.  It sounds like a good idea anyway.  I really need to start writing again.  I wrote a chapter yesterday and forgot how much I love it.

It seems that feeling happens every time I write.  I keep thinking that I will get bored with it, but I haven't yet.  Sure, there have been points where I don't necessarily want to write, but that doesn't mean that I don't like it.  If that makes any sense.  Anyway, I promise to do my best to make sure that Arika and Jassy start writing more.  Otherwise this whole blog will be more of Aiden's brain vomit.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment