Sunday, July 8, 2012

Adventures at Work

          Well i love my job. I work as a Daycamp counselor. Which is basically glorified babysitting. It is fun though. Each child has a fun personality. We have this one kid named K.C. who is aloud obnoxious kid around his friends. Last Friday neither of his close friends were there and we asked him if he wanted another slice of pizza and he said "no thank you". All f our faces were literally like this O.O My co-worker Johnathan voiced all of our thoughts when he asked "Did he really just say that politely?!" It was amazing. K.C. is a cool kid though. there was one time where him, his best friend Isaiah and I were playing Monopoly, and they literally started having a wrestling fight in the middle of the game. It was really fun.
          Most of the kids call me Aunty K. All of the counselors get called something related to family. Rachel is Gradma Ra, Melissa is just Aunty, Becca is Mom, Johnathan is Dad, and Nico used to be Uncle, but now they just call him Bingo. I love my job. I get to go swimming every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. We also get to do whatever the kids do. Like two weeks ago we got to go to the Maturango Museum. In all my life living in Ridgecrest I had never been there. So it was a nice opportunity.
           This past week I also got to see my friend Jon from Germany. It was a blast seeing and hanging out with him. It was so fun to play Just Dance on the Wii with him too. I wish I recorded him dancing to Beautiful Liar. That was on of the funniest things I had ever seen. I'm gonna miss that boy.
           Well thats all I can think of to write. So until next time!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment