Sunday, December 21, 2014

I'm back . . .

Hello you wonderful people of the great country of Internet,

It's Aiden. :) Yes, I'm back from my mission. It was quite literally the best 18 months of my life. I am sorry I haven't written sooner, but I was working on adjusting being home. It is stressful. Still, I have been having the time of my life. I am so excited to be where I am today.
I have a couple of updates for what this blog will be used for.
I actually have a couple of ideas going around in my head. If (of course) Jassy or Arika have any additional changes or ideas they are free to do them as well. This was always meant to be a blog for all three of us to use so we could stay in contact.
Here it goes: I would like to post on this blog at least 2 times a week. Woohoo! A goal!  I will be doing three different series. 1) Writing advice (which you don't have to take since these rules work for me, but they might also work for you). 2) Life questions and answers. 3) A weekly review of the new hit series Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 

I'm excited to start this. The reasons behind these series are as follows.
1. I'm a writer (no, I'm not published, but I write everyday and I think that counts).   I have written several books and it's something I enjoy. I have found a cornucopia of rules that help me. Does that mean I don't break them constantly? No, but I try to stick to these guidelines as much as possible. Writing is my passion. I think it always will be.

2. I found a site with 70 questions you should ask your significant other before getting married. I read through them and found that I was learning so much about myself. So, I figured, why not put my answers on the Internet? haha. I would invite each of you to answer these questions yourself and who knows, you'll probably figure out some interesting things!

3. When I came home from my mission, my new mission immediately became catching up on every Netflix episode I'd missed. That's how I found Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.  I am the kind of person who thoroughly enjoys Crime Scene Investigation related things. (Hello, my minor is Criminology) But I equally love superheroes. Perfect match you say? I KNOW! I will be putting up my reviews, but also my reactions to everything. You might even see a video from time to time.

I hope you will enjoy reading these posts as much as I will enjoy writing them. I have missed writing on this blog so I'm excited to get going!

Have a great Sunday. I'll see you soon.

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment