Monday, February 4, 2013

Hey look, it's Arika!

Well this is a day late, but I was much busier than I anticipated this weekend. I had to finish quite a bit of homework, but now that it's all settled, I have thirty minutes to relax before starting again. And yet, I'm not regretting my choice to take 8 classes (yet, anyway). So far, they're all pretty straight forward.
In other news, I've hit a rather euphoric period. I'm not completely better yet: I still have my bad days where I just want everything to go away, and I feel like bursting into tears, but their occurrences are becoming farther and farther apart. So, as of right now things are looking up.
Recently, I've been exploring the different kinds of love. There are so many different shades of love, but most people immediately think of one--romantic love. The problem is, I'm not in romantic love with anyone right now (I might be in romantic like, and maybe romantic lust, but certainly not romantic love). And yet, the only three words on my lips currently are "I love you." I want to say it, and I want the person I say it to to understand what I mean. Because I love the people in my life very much, and I want to make sure they understand.
But I don't want anyone to misinterpret my words. That is my number one pet peeve; my friends can attest to how angry I get when people don't fully listen to me. So even though I am dying to explain with only three little words how much someone means to me, I keep my mouth shut.
I don't want anyone to be scared off by my words.
Arika

No comments:

Post a Comment